A properly build office is the best place to work for an employer. A professionally crafted workstation deliver the best quality works.Many people aren’t aware that their headaches, neck pain and back pain may be caused by their poor sitting posture and workstation set up. Making ergonomic improvements will reduce the risks for MSDs (musculoskeletal disorders) and decrease their incidence in the workplace. Ergonomics makes sure that technological systems are made to fit human needs and abilities. Ergonomics is a science focused on designing a job for the individual.In order to ensure that individuals have a job tailored to them a basic understanding in physiology, anatomy, and psychology is necessary
In addition to safeguarding workers’ health and wellbeing, making the ergonomic improvements recommended by our assessment will also:
- increase concentration and productivity, as employees aren’t distracted by aches and pains
- decrease employee absenteeism
- decrease employee turnover
- lower workers compensation costs
- provide duty of care to employees
- Our assessments regularly identify small improvements to workplace ergonomics that bring about measurable results.